Philippine Passport renewal in Riyadh through VFS Global
I renewed my passport through VFS Global and it is this easy, just follow the instruction below by Pink Tarha, as of now my passport is processing renewal, I'll update here once I've received it;
See FB Post from Pink Tarha below or click the PT FB Link
, its the easiest guide on the internet that I found, hope this will help you,
The VFS Philippine ePassport Renewal Center (PaRC) in Riyadh is now open for passport renewal. Online appointment is A MUST.
To avail of this service in PaRC, please follow these steps:
1. Complete online application form. This is REQUIRED.
Make sure that details are complete and correct. Triple check.
Print the completed online application form.
This is a MUST. No walk-ins.
3. Visit the PaRC on the date of appointment and bring the following:
Photocopy of the old passport
Copy of Residence ID (Iqama) or Visa
For minors, proof of parental authority
Printed application form
Appointment letter confirmation
Passport Renewal Fee: SR 240
VFS Service Fee: SR 103
*for each application
Clients should bring the following:
• Original Passport
• Photocopy of the old passport
• Original receipt
• Appointment Letter Confirmation
• For third party collection: authorization letter from the passport owner and copies of the IDs of both passport owner and his/her Representative
VFS Philippine ePassport Renewal Center (PaRC)
Passport Renewal: SAT-THU - 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Passport Releasing: SAT-THU - 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
BOTH NEEDS AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT. NO WALK-INS.
2591 Jeddah Rd, Al Hada, 2575, Riyadh 12913